- Este evento ha pasado.
Global Ventures Summit | Mexico 2019
octubre 21 @ 08:30 - octubre 22 @ 23:00
Silicon Valley Is Coming To Mexico
GVS: Silicon Valley Tours The World.
Silicon Valley funds, entrepreneurs and influencing founders tour the world for the first time through GVS. Global Ventures Summit seeks to level the playing field and support the best business ideas, startups and entrepreneurs coming out of every city on the planet. GVS gathers over $30B in Silicon Valley and International investors with a reach of over 3.5 Million people. After the inaugural 2017 success, GVS Mexico City 2019 is planned to make more funding available to LATAM and global Entrepreneurs. GVS will bring successful entrepreneurs and investors to meet – and fund – the next generation of global startup founders.
Every business is now a perpetual startup. Anyone with an idea and solid follow through is an entrepreneur. No matter where you are in the world, incredible viable business ideas are launching each day. More Startups are set to attract over $100B in Venture Capital by 2020.
These two days in Mexico City will cross-pollinate ideas, cultural knowledge and investment dollars between Silicon Valley and LATAM through GVS Mexico City. A $50,000 Pitch Battle session will take place on the second day.
Get in front of the line at GVS.
What’s In It For You?
- Gain access to hundreds of early stage, exclusive deals before anyone knows about them.
- Meet hundreds of startups under one roof and find your next investment.
- Meet with regulatory, policy and government leaders from around the globe and start the dialogue for global investment partnerships.
- Meet hundreds of powerful investors from around the world.
- Enter the GVS Pitch Battle and compete for your chance to win $50,000 in investment.
- Pitch your startup directly to investors and gain funding, investment and mentoring support.
- Exhibit your startup, refine your elevator pitch and get the world out about what you’re working on.
- Network and share ideas with fellow startup founders.
- Learn how to support a startup ecosystem in your region.
- Meet with potential investors and entrepreneurs
- Understand why economic growth for your city, state or country is reliant on investment in the startup community.