- Este evento ha pasado.
Social Impact Venture Fair
julio 29 @ 11:00 - 12:30
We’re excited to host the Social Impact Venture Fair on July 29th. We are bringing together leading investors, industry experts and innovators to discuss emerging trends in social innovation, key issues facing the social enterprise/impact domain, and the growing significance of impact investing during these unprecedented times.
The panel discussion will be followed by pitches from some disruptive social impact tech startups.
Run of the Show (in EDT):
11:00 AM – Check in & Welcome
11:05 AM – KiwiTech Introduction
11:10 AM – Panel Discussion
11:55 AM – Startup Pitches (4-minute pitches followed by 2-minute investor Q&A during the event)
12:30 PM – Event Ends
If you’re an early to growth-stage startup bringing about a social change and interested in pitching at our event, apply here on Eventbrite or on our website. Application deadline: July 26, 2021
If you’re an investor, we invite you to attend the event and network with promising startups. RSVP here on Eventbrite or on our website.
How does the startup pitch application process work?
– Once you send us your application, our selection panel will review your venture and may reach out to you to schedule a call to learn more about it.
– Since our slots fill really fast, we encourage you to get on the selection call as soon as possible.
– We will finalize the presenter lineup by July 28 and send out a confirmation email.
– Final presenters will get the opportunity to deliver a 4-minute rapid-fire pitch followed by a 2-minute investor Q&A during the event.
– In the event of you not making it to this event’s final list of presenters, we will retain your information for future events.